Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kansas City Salvatioin

we shared with one guy on the street in Kansas City who prayed to receive Christ. In fact, it was a cinch. I shared the Gospel asked him if he wanted to pray to receive Christ, he said "yes." so we did!

Also, another unbelievable moment happened with Jack, eric, and i. we were taken inside a Islamic Mosk and met the leader. I can't even tell you about that right now. I have to wait to tell you in person. I will say however, we were scared out of our minds.

we are planning to travel tomorrow to St. Louis and do some more street evangelism. God has been so good and opened up marvelous doors. Worship Him tomorrow with your whole heart Ewing Road. We love you all and look forward to returning to tell you all about it.

Levi

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There was sweet, sweet unity as we prayed in one accord today! We humbled ourselves and Prayed! But we approached His throne with confidence seeking His mercy and grace in our time of need. God inhabits the praises of His people and He was definetly with us today. We are dreaming with you guys. We can't even imagine what the Lord may have in store for us when you return. May we be Ever Growing and Ever Reaching! KathyLee

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say that today was such a neat experience. When Jack and I left Church, we both looked at each other and said " We Have An Awesome Church!" To see everyone...even visitors praying today was so Amazing! Thank you all for all that you do!!! I really can not thank you enough!!!! God has blessed us with an Amazing Church Family, Jack and I pray that you all have a safe journey and we look forward to seeing what you all have in store!
Shenna and Jack Glines

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog and I realize more and more how blessed I am to be a part of the ERBC family. I am so grateful for all that you are doing and what a difference you are making in people's lives. I am praying that you will have a safe journey and safe return home. God Bless You All! Leonna Hatcher